Tournament runs the weekend of April 21-24. Travel Thursday, be home Sunday evening.
What you need to do to secure a spot
$50 Player deposit holds your spot (due 12/15/04) – I have to put $500 up front on a credit card to secure our spot with CAN/AM. Once everyone is signed up, that deposit gets washed out. What I’ll do is hold this money, and when we’re secure, I’ll transfer this money to the jersey or travel fund. That way I won’t be laying out cash for everyone every time we need something. If the team doesn’t come together, everyone will get their money back depending on how much I lose by fronting the team. I want to do it this way b/c I got hosed last year a little. Any questions, please ask. BRING THIS WITH YOU TO THE RAMS/PENS GAME AT WINTERSPORT 12/14 or the next RAMS/BANDITS! Cash or check made to Dean Kline.
$345 Hockey, Hotel, Food (1/2 due in late January, ½ due in late february)
- 4 days, 3 nights hotel (double, save $25 with triple, also discount if you opt for not getting food)
- 3 games plus championship
- All games at gorgeous 4 Glace in Pierrefonds
- Gear stored at the rink (out of sight, out of smell)
- FREE shuttle from hotel to rink (bonus!)
- Game video shown at rink with a FREE beer
- One complimentary night out at top Montreal Restaurant
- Two meals a day
- Shootout/relay races
- Player souvenir
$250 Transportation (this is optional. Transportation is up to you. I’m looking into a tour bus or group flights. Other options are renting vans or driving on your own. I like the bus idea … the more people that come the cheaper it is).
All you’ll need at tournament time is beer money! I said .. All you’ll need come tournament time is beer money!
So start saving your Loonies
Aldo’s so pumped he hasn’t slept since lake placid, and Jones was the first to sign up. What are you waiting for!